A large section of the UK population is either retiring from work or close to their retirement age. They are looking for lump sum cash so that they could live their life in the way they like. Equity release schemes are one of the most feasible solutions that let them release the equity held in their property. New equity release schemes are coming to the fore and providing more flexible solutions for retirees. The key is to find the best equity release schemes that will work for you and your family.
Any good decision making process has its foundation in finding out as many alternatives as you can before choosing your best option. The same rule of decision making also applies when a prospective customer wants to find the best equity release schemes as a solution to release cash held in the equity of their property. Moreover, buying equity release schemes also allows them to stay in their home as long as they are alive or until they decide to permanently shift to a long term care home.
Innovation is the key behind the success to find the best equity release schemes and none of the equity release scheme providers have ever compromised in launching innovative products to lure the customers. The flexibility of options in their schemes acts as a catalyst in creating an increased demand from the customers. Looking at the history of equity release schemes, we found that most of the big successful market players have never failed to launch new and innovative products at a regular frequency.
The schemes which are the best today may get outdated tomorrow and if a company has found a way to keep modulating their schemes with the changing market dynamics then they have found the key to market success. No company could expect to reap the benefits only from a single product because the customer wants a variety of choices while making a decision to select one.
To help you in selecting a plan that is just right for you a bit more information is provided here:
• Lifetime mortgages are one option you have in the equity release schemes. Under this category you have five choices: fixed, roll up, drawdown, interest only, and enhanced.
• Not all schemes are available from every provider.
• Products change all the time. While five schemes have been mentioned here you may find they are no longer available or come with special names depending on the provider. This could make it harder to find one in particular until you have compared them fully.
• An alternative to all lifetime mortgages is the home reversion scheme. It is an equity release scheme, but the difference is you do not owe money ever. You sell your home first and get money for the sale. You can sell all or a part of the home.
• Lifetime mortgages are loans with interest. You must pay the interest either during the life of the loan as in the interest only product or at the end when you repay the entire loan and all compounded interest.
• You have to be at least 55 years old to begin a lifetime mortgage.
• For the home reversion you need to be 65.
• Each option also has its own maximum age which has been known to be as late as 99 years old. However, most max out at 75 to 80. This is due to the decision making process it takes and the Financial Conduct Authority wanting to make certain older individuals are not entering into a product they do not understand.
• Inheritance is another factor. With most of these products it is extremely difficult to leave behind an inheritance. The only two that practically guarantee inheritance are home reversion and interest only lifetime mortgage.
Always be careful before making a decision regarding home equity releases. Speak with your family to ensure they understand what options you are considering.
It is even a part of human psychology to select from a wide range of options. Apart from that, you cannot expect a single equity release scheme to fit the requirement of all the individuals as they all are unique in their own ways. A variety of options in equity release schemes also ensures that you always have something in one or the other scheme that could match the specific requirements of customers. As long as you want to find the best equity release schemes you will have success. And the best schemes can be found at www.InterestOnlyLifetimeMortgage.com.
Our clients are satisfied with their new lives!
National Equity Release Pension Conference, Bath Street, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1BX.
You can also contact us by phone , or you can send us a message here: